The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

M. Graham Acrylic Paint



I was going through my paint this morning and found several tubes of M. Graham acrylic paint.  I had forgotten just how much I love their colors.  I painted a small canvas to work out my colors for a large commission and decided I would primarily use M. Graham paint for the job.  I went to Blick Art Materials and bought an array of other colors that I didn't have.

If you want to try something new,  pick up a few tubes of this luxurious acrylic paint!  My class supply list calls for Golden paints (which I love) but these M. Graham paints are just superb.  You can substitute any of the colors on my supply list for this brand.  I will note that on my new supply list.  I am so happy to see that Blick Materials carries this paint.  It is priced at about the same price as Golden paint.

I have spoken with the owners of M. Graham & Co. and they are meticulous with the development of this acrylic paint and each of their colors.  The texture is ultra smooth and the colors are robust and yet delicate.

Happy Painting!!!!  - Jill Saur               www.JillSaurFineArt.com   


Find:  art classes Roswell GA, painting classes Roswell GA
painting classes Alpharetta GA, painting classes Atlanta GA
painting classes, Marietta GA, painting classes Dunwoody Ga

No comments:

Post a Comment