The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Photography Ideas by Jill Saur

I took the original photo (the one in the  middle) on Friday.  I played with it in photoshop to add some dramatic color and to get some ideas for a painting (the one on top).  Afterwards,  I adjusted the different color tones into a monochromatic black and white (the one on the bottom).  I often just paint from ideas in my imagination, but there are other times that I first work with photography and photoshop to inspire new colors that I haven't worked with before.

By the way, this tree was in the parking lot of my bank on a busy highway!  I was lucky that there was an undeveloped field off to the side, giving the appearance of being out in the middle of nowhere.

©2011 Photo by Jill Saur, all rights reserved
©2011 Photo by Jill Saur, all rights reserved



©2011 Photo by Jill Saur, all rights reserved


Find:  art classes atlanta ga; painting classes atlanta ga, art classes roswell ga, painting classes roswell ga;
art classes dunwoody ga; painting classes dunwoody ga; art classes alpharetta ga; painting classes alpharetta ga; 
art classes woodstock ga; painting classes woodstock ga; art classes marietta ga; painting classes marietta ga

No comments:

Post a Comment