The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

As we bring in 2011,  I thought I would just randomly share a few pics from 2010.  I have been busy building a brand new website from the ground up.  As a result, I reviewed student photos as far back as 2006.  I had so much fun looking back at all the wonderful students that I have had the pleasure to know and work with!  My new website will have albums that go back to 2006.  

Meanwhile, 2010 was a great year.  I thank all of my students who were so supportive in my transition with my studio.  I look forward to this upcoming year.  We started back with our classes last night, and it was so good to see the Monday night class after a two week break.

For Christmas, I gave sketchbooks to all my students as a gift.  By the end of February,  all of the students who have their small sketchbooks filled up with gestures, notes or drawings, will be eligible for a free original painting.  My covert plan is for you to discover the joy of using these little sketchbooks. 



Dr. Betty

Courtney

Alex

Tom

Alisha

Find Art Classes Roswell Ga; Painting Classes Roswell Ga; Art classes Alpharetta GA; Drawing classes Alpharetta GA; art classes Marietta GA; painting classes Marietta GA, Art Classes Johns Creek Ga

No comments:

Post a Comment