The Studio

The Studio
Experience The Joy Of Painting!

Welcome

Have you had fun at a painting party? Want to further your skills? Join a weekly art class. Learn to draw, paint, and create.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Students Work (Art Classes Roswell, GA)

I took these photos before I went to the beach and just realized that I hadn't posted them.   Most are finished works and one is a work in progress.  I am so proud of the work that my students do!







Find; art classes Atlanta ga, painting classes Atlanta ga, art classes Alpharetta ga, painting classes Alpharetta ga, painting classes Woodstock ga, art classes Woodstock ga, art classes Dunwoody ga, painting classes Dunwoody ga, painting classes Marietta ga, painting classes John’s Creek ga, painting classes cumming ga, art classes East Cobb, painting classes East Cobb, 


No comments:

Post a Comment